A Civil Wedding Ceremony should be among the most romantic and memorable occasions in anyone's life. It's a time when friends and family gather to celebrate love and at Newgrange Hotel, we understand just how important the event is to everyone involved. That's why we are now one of the most sought after locations for Civil Ceremonies in Ireland.
Our Russell Suite offers a beautiful space for such an event, decorated tastefully with chair covers, gold bows, floral arrangements and a traditional red carpet at the entrance to the room. If your vision is to host a Civil Ceremony in Ireland that exudes sophistication and style, with a warm and elegant ambience, Newgrange Hotel should be at the top of your list.
Our highly experienced Wedding Co-ordinator will assist you with every aspect of the planning of your wedding. Everything from the ceremony through to the reception and celebrations will be handled with absolute attention to detail.
Newgrange Hotel's Civil Ceremony package includes all of the following:
• Red carpet welcome on arrival
• Ceremony room dressed with floral arrangements and candelabras
• Elegant chair covers with bows
• Free consultancy and planning with our experienced Wedding Co-ordinator
• PA system
• Event Co-ordination provided by our management team on the day
• Complimentary car parking
• Discounted accommodation rates for your guests on the night of your event
The Marriage Notification Process:
• You, the couple, must attend in person at the office of the registrar by prior appointment, to give at least three months notification of intention to marry. At this consultation, you will be presented with a marriage registration form.
• While only three months notice is required by law, it is advisable to contact the registrar well before the intended date of marriage in order to receive a timely appointment.
• At this meeting with the registrar, you will be asked for the following: Full evidence of name, address, age, marital status and nationality.
• In general, you will be asked to produce passports as I.D, original final decrees in respect of previous divorce (if applicable) and P.P.S. numbers. The registrar will advise you if any additional official documentation is required.
• You will also be asked for the details of the marriage, the intended date, the names and date of births of witnesses and any details of the wedding.
• The marriage notification can be given to any registrar and the HSE will advise you of the contact details that are closest to you.
• You will then need to meet our wedding co-ordinator who will complete the particulars on the documentation that apply to the venue.
Contact: Civil Registration Offices
• Navan Enterprise Centre, Trim Road, Navan, Co Meath. Tel: 046 9097833
• Heath Centre, Mullingar, Co Westmeath. Tel: 044 9395098
• Haymarket Health Centre, South Bank Street, Drogheda, Co Louth. Tel: 041 9832963
• Joyce House, 8-11 Lombard Street East, Dublin 2. Tel: 01 8638200
For your perfect Civil Wedding Ceremony that will remain in your memory and those of your guests forever, contact email@example.com