A civil wedding ceremony should be among the most romantic and memorable occasions in anyone's life. It's a time when friends and family gather to celebrate love and at Newgrange Hotel, we understand just how important the event is to everyone involved. That's why we are fast becoming one of the most sought after locations for civil ceremonies in Ireland. Newgrange boasts a host of services that will ensure that your special day goes off without a hitch, taking all the stress out of the often complex planning involved in hosting civil ceremonies.
Our Russell Suite offers a beautiful space for such an event, decorated tastefully with chair covers, gold bows, floral arrangements and a traditional red carpet at the entrance to the room. If your vision is to host a civil ceremony in Ireland that exudes sophistication and style, with a warm and elegant ambience, Newgrange should be at the top of your list.
Our highly experienced wedding coordinator will assist you with every aspect of the planning of your wedding. Everything from the ceremony through to the reception and celebrations will be handled with absolute attention to detail.
Newgrange's civil ceremony package includes all of the following:
• Red carpet welcome on arrival
• Ceremony room dressed with floral arrangements and candelabras
• Elegant chair covers with bows
• Free consultancy and planning with our experienced wedding co-ordinator
• PA system
• Event co-ordination provided by our management team on the day
• Complimentary car parking
• Discounted accommodation rates for your guests on the night of your event
• Navan Enterprise Centre, Trim Road, Navan, Co Meath. Tel: 046 9097833
• Heath Centre, Mullingar, Co Westmeath. Tel: 044 9395098
• Haymarket Health Centre, South Bank Street, Drogheda, Co Louth. Tel: 041 9832963
• Joyce House, 8-11 Lombard Street East, Dublin 2. Tel: 01 8638200
For a hassle free civil wedding ceremony that will remain in your memory and those of your guests forever, contact Newgrange Hotel now.